AHCA Convention is April 20-23, 2022 at the Naples Grand Hotel, Naples, FL
AHCA Convention Registration Process:
Due to the uncertainty of attendance at both this years ACHA Annual Membership Meeting and the AHCA convention (which are 2 unique events), the registration process is a little different so PLEASE READ CAREFULLY below.
In order to establish the difference between the ACHA and the AHCA, we will abbreviate the American Hockey Coaches Association as such (aHca) for the purpose of this information.
For clarification purposes, you DO NOT have to register or attend the American Hockey Coaches Association (aHca) convention to participate in American Collegiate Hockey Association (ACHA) events and meetings!
The ACHA Annual Meetings are FREE for active membership if you register before April 1, 2022.
IF you chose to attend and register for the aHca convention, please read below!
- When you register for the aHca convention, you will be charged $100 for attending and must register and pay at the link provided BEFORE MARCH 1, 2022. (The aHca convention fee cost starting MARCH 1 is $225).
- The aHca convention fees have gone up due to their new location and everyone who chooses to attend must now register and pay in advance. The ACHA has already paid your aHca membership fee in advance, but you must pay your convention fee as noted above.)
- The ACHA will reimburse $75 of the convention fee to each active ACHA Head Coach that choses to attend the aHca convention to help support your professional development. This reimbursement will be sent to you after the convention with proof of attendance (receipt, etc).
- By registering for the aHca convention, you can attend sessions on that Thursday and the “Chalk Talk” breakout sessions on that Friday, as well as other events as published on their website.
- There will not be any USAH Coaches CEP program offered this year due to new location and uncertainties with attendance. The ACHA is working on alternate programming for this summer for our coaches.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR ACHA ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING – Registration for ACHA Annual Meeting
CLICK HERE IF YOU CHOSE TO ATTEND THE aHca CONVENTION - Registration for the aHca Convention (optional)
For Update to date information on the AHCA Convention, CLICK HERE