M3 University of New Mexico
University of New Mexico (ACHA M3) is willing to travel (and has home ice available) for the following:
- Feb 3, 4
- Feb 17, 18
- Feb 24, 25
- Mar 3, 4
Please contact Neal Weaver at firstname.lastname@example.org
Men's Division 3
Michigan State University - D3 Head Coach
- Scheduling home and away games
- Making budget and its implementation
- Maintaining up to date Rooster
- Designing and implementing high level practice and training plans
- Running weekly practices, evening's (3)
- Two to three games a weekend
- Weekly game score updates
- Recruiting and coaching the development of players and Assistant Coaches
- Attending league meeting as well as Florida Annual meeting with MCHC and ACHA
- Requirements: Level 4 USA Coaching Certificate, including Safe Sports Training, and pass background check
Email: Don Headley email@example.com 517-8967-5347
CCWHA League Positions Available
The CCWHA is doing some succession planning and we need you! These positions are ideal for former players who want to stay engaged with their experience in the CCWHA or for non-player staff who want to supplement their sports administration resumes. (Players may be considered but it is difficult to run the League Tournament and be an active player.) The goal is to have new staff being mentored during the 2022-23 season and actively ready to be elected into their positions at the Spring 2023 annual meeting.
Compensation: Stipends available. These are primarily volunteer positions.
- Prepare annual invoices
- Log receipt of payment
- Participate in league budget preparation and account reconciliation
- Participate in ensuring that tournament is within budget and that all financial obligations of the event are met
- Prepare and deliver final financial report for the league and for all necessary business reports.
- This is a volunteer position
- Serve as a point-of-contact for the D1 or D2 divisions in the CCWHA
- Maintain team contact sheet and reach out to teams to ensure communications about scheduling, league fees, league meetings, and other communications are being received
- With the other League Asst. Commissioner, Treasurer and Commissioner, ensure that the Annual League Tournament is a success
- With Commissioner, assure that the Division operates successfully and that any divisional meetings are appropriately attended and recorded
- Other duties as appropriate
- Annual stipend is currently set at $500 per position.
- Serve as overall point of contact for all League communications
- Support and direct Assistant Commissioners as needed for divisional communications and follow up
- With other staff, ensure a successful Annual League Tournament
- Serve as the point of contact for all 501c3 business requirements including annual reports, financial accounting, and tax submissions
- Annual stipend is available.
ALL questions OR inquiries should be be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACHA Social Media Coordinator – Internship Position
This internship position is responsible for promoting the American Collegiate Hockey
Association (ACHA) on various social media platforms (including, but not limited to: Twitter,
Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn), with the goal to increase both content saturation and
timely distribution of the information from the ACHA. Currently, this is an unpaid internship
designed to enhance a college student’s resume and experience as Social Media Coordinator
for a national governing body association of over 450+ membership nationwide.
- Ensure that all content that is posted on the ACHA website is circulated to the ACHA
social media platforms.
- “Push” content from ACHA programs that is posted on social media platforms.
- Provide a template for all social media posting at ACHA sponsored events (Showcases,
Regionals, Nationals) to be used by ACHA social media platforms.
- Suggest future uses of social media platforms to help build the ACHA brand.
- The ACHA is looking for a motivated, creative person that has a passion for college hockey as
well utilizing the social media opportunities to promote our student-athletes, teams, and
- Graphic art experience is preferred, and photography experience is a plus but not
- Ability to work remotely and participate in bi-weekly Hockey Operations via zoom is
- The SMC would report to the Director of Hockey Operations and the Executive Director of the
ACHA and participate in an end-of-year review to discuss the previous season and ideas for
changes and improvements for the upcoming season.
- Please include a resume, cover letter
(entirely optional), and sample of your work via Gondola.